Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Code Geass =)

Thx Abby for sending me Code Geass =). Its a nice anime. Guess Wayne was right...
The story is about a guy name Lelouch Vi Britannia who is of royal blood who gain a power called geass and uses it to fight against his dad who is the emperor. Basically. Lelouch seems like a evil, sinister, heartless and manipulative guy but in my opinion, he's actually a good guy who just hides his emotion pretending to be evil towards other people. Its quite a sad anime too, seeing that everybody he cares for dies/leaves... and in the end, he sacrifice himself for world peace or something like that to be achieved. This anime in my opinion is good like 8.5 out of 10.






Kawaiiii!!!!





Other than that, I've also watch The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya... fist time watching it I got totally lost -.-... the storyline like jump here and there... so then I checked the internet and soon found the order to watch the anime in chronological order which made much more sense. But this anime in my opinion is somewhat above average only like a 7 out 10.


Soon I'm gonna watch Nodame Cantabile =)... and someday soon I'll go and get Angel Beats from Abby. When she first told me about that anime, I heard Angel Bees... then Angel Beads XD... and I was like "wad???"...

Hmmm, oh ya, the scary movie night this coming Thrusday =)... thought I afraid of scary movies but I'm sure it would be fun to see other people also scared XD... sadly the person I want to see is not going again. Guess I wouldn't see that person no more.

1 comment:

  1. lol.. your life is full of anime...
    don't be an otaku ok? lol

    ReplyDelete