Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Going school tomorrow...(Good thing or Bad thing?)

Haiz, dunno why I decided to go school tomorrow though I'm not taking any paper...
Anyway its good la... I think. At least at school I got study like 20 to 30 minutes more compare to when I'm at home.(0 Mins)
Then school also got my friends to kacau.. Hehe
But then if I kacau Wei Mae too much, later she go kill herself... (Yes I"M VERY ANNOYING...keke)
And the thing that influence me to go to school tomorrow is the canteen. The food there may not be that nice.... average I think but compare to me staying at home(no food) and I lazy want to cook breakfast and lunch, plus I end up having wash the dishes after cooking.
Dunno what to do tomorrow though. Can't study the whole day, plan to go libary but Mr.Wong there, haiz, basketball leh... no ball(T.T).
So tomorrow only I slowly decide what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment