Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Exams... The Day After Tomorrow

This is totally out of the title above...
This may not be the right time to write this, but if not now then when? I'm affraid I may forget how to express myself in the near future.
SO HERE IT GOES:

We've spent two years together and this year is our last,
Though 1 I've known since I was young and 1 when I was form 1,
This is the final year we shall be together in 5 D.

We've been through many things in our years as a Dedikasian,
Though not all are what I expected it to be.
The bond form between us are stronger than James Bond,
And deadlier than Huey Teck's Naruto.

I've made many friends these past 5 years,
Many whom are both short & tall, thin & fat, weird and abnormal
But all who have a heart as pure as gold.
Though at times they may be a pain in the butt,
But as a saying goes, " Nobodies Perfect".

There's many things which I wish I have said and done
And many things I wish I dint say or do,
But I've never once regretted it, cause it has brought me here,
To a class full of Unique people whom have played a part in my life.

And soon the day will come, where we shall part,
Though time has brought us together, it shall soon seperate us apart,
Though we may not meet again but our friendship shall last forever,
Even as time passes by, I shall always remember.

Though I hope we shall someday meet again,
Chances are we won't,
Except for those whom live near.

So before the year is over and before I forget,
Thank you to all my friends for making a dent in my life,
Luke whom has always been there for me,
Yat Hong whom has always discourage me,
Wei Mae whom I hope have forgiven me for all the wrongs I've done,
Melvin for being such a pushover,
Lee Hang for putting a smile on my face.
And to everyone else whom brought joy to my life.
I sincerly thank you from the bottom of my shattered heart.

The End.. (>_<)(^_^)..lol Enjoy the Pics:
(Enlarge them)...........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment