Sunday, January 29, 2017

Living In The Moment



Just about 1 month into 2017, and I can say that quite a lot of things has already happened.

There was this guy I met in uni, just 2 years older than me. I can honestly say he was a great guy. We barely kept in touch after I left to complete my studies in 2013. When I came back to KL, I only met up with him twice, though he lived nearby. On 26th January, I received a whatsapp message from a friend that he has passed away peacefully at his house.

I believe he is in a better place and from what I can see, he left a huge positive impact to those who have had the opportunity to have known him.

The biggest thing that I can take out of it is to cherish those people who are still around. Putting in the effort and making time for them and not to take them for granted as we never know what will happen the following day.

Even if no one I know reads this, I just want to take this opportunity to say a big thank you to all my friends for bearing with me up till now and sorry if I have offended you in any way before. I hope that we will remain as friends wherever our lives will take us.

No comments:

Post a Comment