Thursday, August 14, 2014

"Treasure Hunt"

Came back from uni after 1)"studying". Bought mille crepe from Nedeje on the way back. Not bad. Received a text asking me to participate in this 2)"treasure hunt" in and around Sunway Giza. Seeing that the weather was 3)"good", I 4)"decide to sign up".  All in all it took me about 30 minutes before I found the 5)"treasure".

For those of you who still checks my blog every now and then, try to guess what certain words in the paragraph above really mean.

1) ''_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _" - siydtung
2) "_ _ _ _   _ _ _ _" - slot ehel"
3) "_ _ _ _ _ _ _" - rnianig
4) "_ _ _ _ _ _ _   _ _    _ _ _ _" - oigbled ot leph
5) "_ _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _" - Paard lehe

Once you have figured it out, the paragraph above may not seem to be proper but you should get the gist based on the original paragraph above.


No comments:

Post a Comment