Saturday, March 8, 2014

My Life as a Jobless Person...

Bought some books from Book Excess at Amcorp Mall last Tuesday... Feeling delighted
Followed by badminton which I hope to make it a weekly thing in replacement for Saturday's basketball.
Pampered myself on Thursday while I sent my car in for Waxing. KFC for breakfast, Green Tea Frappe while reading "Not A Penny More, Not A Penny Less".
Made curry, from scratch. Buying all the fresh ingredients instead of those ready made paste... From red curry ended up becoming yellow curry. Was lacking something though. Probably the shrimp paste XD

Round 2 of curry making. >: / 

hmm, carrot cake is pretty good... didnt use to like it before. Guess my preferences are changing. Lost the craving for durian a long time ago...

Paintball... hmmm... 

No comments:

Post a Comment