Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Study Break...

1 week of study break has pass. Been watching anime like nobody business only... haiz, bad for my eyesight XD

My mom asked me, why don't I go and travel...
Simple, cause I do not want to.

My definition of a holiday = being able to do the things I want, when I want. This also includes doing nothing. I dislike the idea of having commitments during a holiday especially one such as what a trip will have. Having to wake up at this time, being asked to go here and there to make it worth while and so on. I like the idea of being able to do nothing though that also applies on normal days, so not much difference.

Yea, I will have to admit that at times, time seems to be dragging on and I get bored a little. But hey, nothing is perfect. To me it beats making plans and having to commit to it. One of the main reasons why people tend to be more tired after a holiday...

Other than that, the thought of being inferior/insignificant... hmmm. I shall leave it at that.
What else?...getting a P2 for an assignment... not cool... This semester I've been slacking off more than usual... Do not like where this is heading. I am bothered by it but yet I am too lazy to do anything about it. XD

Owh ya, the quote I heard recently "In the future I may no longer care about these things any more. But the feelings I'm experiencing here and now... I don't want to think that they wont matter in the future"


No comments:

Post a Comment