Sunday, December 2, 2012

Lost Track...

Once again, just because I slept for like 1 hour in the afternoon, I am unable to sleep... curse you rain. Thanks so much for making it such a nice weather to sleep.
Anyways, holiday so far has been good. 1 week flew by pretty fast.
Watched Skyfall, Ted, Wreck-It Ralph, Breaking Dawn part 2.
Downloaded some anime.
Planning to go buy some HK drama... Tiger Cubs for example.
Been playing back RO!... Now priest lvl 96 ^_^... 200 blue gem stone and only lvl 1 lvl T_T. Thanks to Mel for lending his kaho to me. Aim is also to get like 10mil in the process of leveling to maybe buy a sting glove as well.
Also thanks to Yat Hong, for lending his TC. Now I am seriously facing a dilemma on what kaho to get... there is just so many of them =_=... (yes, they provide the same stats)...

So as usual, since I am unable to sleep, I have been doing some thinking. You know... the usual stuff with all the "what ifs","should I" and so on.

One more thing I realize. I suck at putting eye drops =.=... I seriously like miss 2 to 3 times before the drop manage to enter XD. Does this mean bad hand and eye coordination? Thought gaming should have helped with that... =p

No comments:

Post a Comment