Thursday, November 1, 2012

Assumptions

They call a friend of mine the master of assumptions... Well, guess they dunno me that well then XD
As the title clearly states, assumption. Well, in my opinion, if it even matters, it is a normal thing that everybody does. Base on the current facts they have, how little or how much or even none, people will tend to make assumptions on things.
I know I do... I seriously assume too much. Question is, is what I assume correct or wrong? I am sure most people are faced with this dilemma every now and then.

Haiz, so disappointed right now for some reason. With the little time one has, I wonder what others would do if they had like a year to live or a month or even a day?

I heard this song recently by Papa Roach - Scars. Sounded very familiar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment