Thursday, October 27, 2011

...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy macaroni and cheeseeeeeeeee!!!
The drilling @.@, the hammering =.=... and here I am staying at home like an idiot -.-
Anywyas, going to get back my lap top soon ^_^... I hope. Feel so unconfortable using the netbook and my mom's laptop for the past couple of months.

Other than that, all assignments are done for this sem =)

Finally started reading the books I bought during the bookfest at KLCC quite some time back.
finished a book titled 'The Left Hand of God' over the past week. Not that bad I guess =)
Started reading another book yesterday night. 'A Prisoner of Birth'... Pretty interesting for me. The storyline is similiar to like in the story or movie 'The Count of Monte Cristo'. Not even a day has passed and I am already half way through the book XD
Dunno when did I start to read again. Maybe its because of boredom... hmmm, should be studying instead -.-

----------Added 28/10/2011---------
Finished the book 'A Prisoner of Birth' and now moving on to 'The Burning Wire'. Oh ya, baked muffins yesterday too. It was ok I guess. No stomach ache after that which is good enough for me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment