Monday, March 22, 2010

1 Week Holiday

Haiz, the 1 week holiday has started in a sad and gloomy mood due to the fact that Liverpool lost to Man U 2-1 in yesterday's night match T-T... HOW COULD THEY LOOSE?!?!?

list of what I need to do this week which hopefully I will do :
1.) do the 5 assignments I have -.-
2.) do the maths and spec maths homework
3.) revise physic cause I'm totally lost
4.)exercise... ...
5.)find the Disney music which I've been looking for
6.) Release stress and anger
7.) go out with friends to watch movie and play bowling???
8.) continue writing my cacated story

... ... anyways, on sat I bought 6 dvds. Which I manage to watch all of them in 2 days finishing at 11.am this morning XD... err i'll list them according to how nice I think the movie was

Old Dogs (John Travolta& Robbie Williams)
The Spy Next Door (Jackie Chan!!!)
Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief
New Moon(Alice : Ashley Green!!) dun care about Taylor Lautner, Robert Patterson & Kristine Stewart
Up In The Air (George Clooney)
The Tooth Fairy ( Dwayne Johnson)... this is last because the dvd cannot work -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment