Friday, February 12, 2010

Melvin is back!!

Finally was able to go play basketball in the morning... so long since I last played wei. Sadly I arrived there late thx to my mum who took her own sweet time to fetch me there. One thing surprised me that morning. Wei Mae went to play ball O.O... and also MELVIN is back for Chinese New Year holiday =) Then we went and visit school and saw some teachers and some juniors??.... ... and Wei Xin's sister when she saw me was like .. "OMG its him" =.=.... I that yong sui meh??? XXDDDD



Then from there Cheah Eugene fetch us go 1 Utama... thx man. We watch Valentine's Day at 12.30... Melvin's Taylor Swift was in there... and no offense, she wasn't that good in acting T-T.
Then we went makan at Arena, then go shopping where we saw Ho Jian Hao ... then we go play then go home .... short simple and summarized.



No comments:

Post a Comment