Thursday, October 15, 2009

*YAWN*

The past couple of days were freaking tiring staying up till late night and not sleeping at all... busy downloading which took extra long due to the stupid connection which kept disconnecting from the internet.
Then in school, basketball... I'm becoming darker and darker and soon I'll be like Tze Runn/Run
Some more I keep watching tv and never study T.T

Well today Iron Man called me while I was watching tv... In a middle of a conversation, he asked me,*What do you think of Tina?*
I replied*what do you meant by what do I think of Tina... and out of everyone why her?*
then he said * What about Vivien then*
... ... ... whats with him and Leon??? one at tuition keep talking about them... then the other one randomly ask what I think about them. ZZZZ... my question is, out of everyone in the school why them???

hmm....the only thing keeping me awake, Oriental Beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

*Yawn*... anyway, today I won't be sleeping... cause by hook or by crook I must finish what I'm doing.. DOWNLOAD,BURN,LABEL & PRINT.. though it is most probably a failure. Hopefully I'll be able to stay awake for moral later today...
After today I'll be able to have a good night sleep. =.=zZ


No comments:

Post a Comment