Monday, April 20, 2009

1 Down err Dunno How Many to Go

Haiz that Melvin keep asking me to update my blog... nothing to write about how to update??
Anyway since he ask me to so... Yeah man, today another is history, one less stressing thing to worry about.(BM lisan). Now left English aural for group and individual(if i plan to do it again cause I got low marks T.T), Sivik, Mrl-2 Kerja Amal, and err... Oh ya SPM... T.T

Moving on, the past week i've started to play l4d(Left For Dead), for those who haven't heard about it, it a four player first shooter game(I think) where the four have to cooperate with each other to reach a rescue point where a rescue plane/helicopter/tank/ect will save you. On the way there will be counless amount of zombies and mini bosses( smoker,bomer&hunter) and also two main boss(tanker&witch) which the four have to shoot their way through to reach the safe point.

Note: Teamwork is the key to survival... and Rambo's causes death(15% of the time) especially when you have reach the final place(the safe point) then it increases to like 80%

Happy Mel??? I finally updated my blog.
Btw Melvin is addicted to the game, he can't stop asking us to go and play it again.
(well this is funny for me), the thing that scared Melvin the most in l4d is not the horde(lots of zombies), not the mini bosses, neither is it the witch or the tanker. the thing that scared him the most was Francis(1 of the survivers) who was controlled by Chia Kuui during that game. Cause when Melvin finish killing a bunch of zombies in a dark area, and when he turn around with his flashlight on, right infront of him was Francis face(this happened twice according to Melvin)
LOL(I laughed till my kidney area there hurts)

Lastly, check Melvin's blog to see how addicted he is to l4d
http://happy-the-cat.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment