Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Chinese New Year... Gambling

Monday(26/1/09)
Afternoon-After 10 games of black jack, 5 games of Big 2(cho tai tee) and 3 games of poker againts my mum, I manage to win RM150... Yay!!! (^-^)

At Night- only in 3 games of poker againts my mum, I lost everything I won this afternoon... (T_T)

Tuesday(27/1/09)
Morning- My uncle and cousin came and visit... uncle Micheal and Jason koko and my cousin daughter is so cute, especially when she make her hands into a fist... damn cute. (That makes me an uncle - FYI - I'm only 17)

Afternoon- I had a rematch with my mum another 10 games of black jack and 5 games of poker. this time I manage to win RM 68... ($_$)

At Night- my grandmother, my mum and I played Mah Jong. There I lost RM78..(T_T)... i think they pakat againts me since I only won the 1st game and lost the other 11 games.

Today(28/1/09)
At Night- once again we three play Mah Jong. This time I only lost RM3... phew... much better than yesterday.

Till now my family and I haven't done any visiting yet except for my sisters who went with their friends just to get ang pau.

No comments:

Post a Comment